Lads from now v lads from then.

You'll find examples of men being less than 'manly' throughout time.

Blokes in make up and that in the 80s.

The OP is a bit obsessed with saying young lads aren't manly any more iirc. I reckon he needs a nice big cock up his arse, and I for one will be offering him mine in exchange for a cheeky Nando's.
:):).can I hide in the cupboard?

From now they go for a cheeky Nando's together.

From then theyd go for pints together.

The general theory on here is its because lads from now are fannies.

Is eating together really more gay than getting drunk together?

Lads still go for pints together you daft owld slag.

Lads now are mentally teenagers for longer /still on the tit.

25 year old in the 70's will have been working 10years,have 2/3 kids ,own house and car and talk out the side of their mouths.

Sounds shite.

The kids part. Want to avoid being burdened with the little wankers for as long as possible.

I've never set foot in or eaten anything from nandos and I'm just about the most gadgified gadgy on here so aye lads who gan to nandos are puffs

I did this thread a while ago. The general consensus was yes it's gay.

Lads still go for pints together you daft owld slag.

Sounds shite.

The kids part. Want to avoid being burdened with the little wankers for as long as possible.
I can understand arguments from both sides.What I can't understand is saying I can't afford my own place as an excuse for still being at homes in your mid/late 20's and beyond .
Plenty of money for sniff,holidays,weekends,cars etc .

Youngens now want their extravagant lifestyles that they can Ill afford and think they are hard done by in the property stakes.

I definitely remember going to Panda with @Tadger

I don't see how being below drinking age makes a difference when we were going out drinking every weekend at that age.

Okay, I think once you get well into adulthood and out of your teens you stop going for tea with your mates and go to the pub or for a curry. Chinese at a push.

That's what I mean.

Once you hit 18 and getting served in pubs is no longer an issue you tend to sack that type of crack off.

Holidays are an exception like. If you're on holiday you're going to eat together. But you're probably going to be pissed.

When in England a hungover full English plus pint at spoons is also relatively common iirc.

Back