Lads from now v lads from then.

Massive fannies today, want to look trans with their plucked eyebrows, fake tan, neatly trimmed beards and hair, 3/4 length strides and sockless trainers what look like slippers. Liking music by Drake and all the R&B sh1te. working in call centres. Sh1te, pleased I was in my peak in the 90s.

It is acutally. As certain plastics break down they release a compound that is almost identical to oestrogen (sp) into the water that can't be removed by usual purification processes. Seen a documentary about it a few year ago
alcohol raises estrogen levels anarl. Maybe youngens are just class at drinking hods compared to them old fannies who sit about drinking 3.6% smooth.

If you’re under the age of 30, any social activity outside of the home that doesn’t involve going to the pub or sport makes you a puff.

I can’t get my head around views like this.

I’m so very glad I am not part of your generation where alcohol and sport is literally everything to you

This ,

I’m convinced it’s something like plastics getting into our eco system and drinking water causing this hormone deficiency in young males

No you’re just out of touch I think

Last edited:
I'm fortunate (even saying I'm fortunate is a bit sad mind) that the missus isn't one of them types. Pretty much do as I please. And so does she. Obviously the occasional compromise has to come into it, which is fine. Blokes who have to get permission to go out on the drink or "build up points" are ridiculous.
I used to know someone like this. He met this girl on tinder and was engaged to her within a month. I asked him to come out for the night and he told me he needed 'permission'.
Anyway, I went to meet him and he'd brought his fiancée with him. Apparently she would only let him come if she came as well :lol:. It was really embarrassing, she wouldn't talk to any of us except him and would get pissed off if I started talking to him.

Listen lads I'll set the record straight for you all.

I go for pints with the lads, meals, the f***ing pictures, football, festivals, holidays and whatever else and the reason why is that me and my pals can have a good time doing loads of stuff, cos we are all f***ing sensational lads.

If you need to sit drinking Stones and smoking rollies playing bagatelle with the squadron on Sunday clerb to have a nice time then that's class mate but what else do you do the rest of the week for fun except beat up the wife?

Times change. There were nancy boys back then and there still are now. Humans do different things these days, not just the youth.

One thing I would say that the youth do differently (we did a decade ago when I was in my early 20s) was that your friends group is full of lasses as well as lads. The lads ten years older than me didn't do that. We did and it is still class even now.

Don't get me wrong, I agree that social media in particular hasn't made things better in terms of life on earth but the young uns are having more and more fun because they have more and more freedom and opportunity to do so these days than what you had 30 years ago. That's why you glorify the club, there was fuck all else ;)

Posted in virtual reality from my Samsung S9 from Key West hanging out of a 24 year old blonde American chick.
More freedom, opportunity and fun my arse.

I can’t get my head around views like this.

I’m so very glad I am not part of your generation where alcohol and sport is literally everything to you

No you’re just out of touch I think
Today is absolutely shite for young uns man. They never leave the house. Our lass’ son is 16 and never goes anywhere. Mind, this challenge 25 bollocks has scuppered the underage drinking culture. By the time they’re old enough to drink, they have other things to do in their lives.

Today is absolutely shite for young uns man. They never leave the house. Our lass’ son is 16 and never goes anywhere. Mind, this challenge 25 bollocks has scuppered the underage drinking culture. By the time they’re old enough to drink, they have other things to do in their lives.
I remember us discussing our GCSE mock exams over a pint in splitz, we'll have been 10 year vets by 25 :lol:

You stopped drinking at 18?

What's up with everyone?
I remember being in a foxhole in catterick with four other blokes all cuddling to keep warm. Deffo wasn't gay like.

Then I joined the army:lol::lol:

Back