Lads 10th Borthda

I can see it now...

Minge Jr: "Ow Dar, what've y' Fookin got me for my Fookin borthda liek?"
Minge: "ow man ya Fookin cheeky little Fookin kernt, I got ya Fookin trainas, a Fooking wembo ticket, and a Fookin parteh yer ungrateful Fookin wanker"
Mrs Minge: "Ow man! Dinnit Fookin talk to him like that ya Fookin bully! He was arnly Fookin asking!"
Minge Jr: "Waaaaa I'm Fookin devastatad. I hate you ya Fookin bastad!"
Minge: "Fook sake man, I've been collecting Fookin glasses doon at the Fookin deaf club for Fookin years to pay for that Fookin shit man"
*daughter walks in*
Miss Minge Jr: "Hello parents and sibling. My what a fine day it is today. Would anybody like to accompany me to the park where we can frollick in the cool spring sunshine and perhaps make some daisy chains? It'd be a shame to waste such a wonderful day couped up in the house all day"
Minge: "I've Fookin told yee, I'll have neen of that Fookin cockney talk in MY fookin house yer daft little kernt! Fook off back to ya Fookin room!"
Baby Minge Jr: "Gaga goo goo Fook"
Mrs Minge: "EEE did ya Fookin hear that! He said his first Fookin word!"

... and the cycle continues....

I can see it now...

Minge: "ow man ya Fookin cheeky little Fookin kernt, I got ya Fookin trainas, a Fooking wembo ticket, and a Fookin parteh yer ungrateful Fookin wanker"
Mrs Minge: "Ow man! Dinnit Fookin talk to him like that ya Fookin bully! He was arnly Fookin asking!"
Minge: "Fook sake man, I've been collecting Fookin glasses doon at the Fookin deaf club for Fookin years to pay for that Fookin shit man"
*daughter walks in*
Miss Minge Jr: "Hello parents and sibling. My what a fine day it is today. Would anybody like to accompany me to the park where we can frollick in the cool spring sunshine and perhaps make some daisy chains? It'd be a shame to waste such a wonderful day couped up in the house all day"
Minge: "I've Fookin told yee, I'll have neen of that Fookin cockney talk in MY fookin house yer daft little kernt! Fook off back to ya Fookin room!"

that gave my eyes AIDS

Our standard these days seems to be a dozen kids to the cinema then a trip to Frankie and Benny's. A couple hundred quid.

Yep that's just the party which is just a given, but means will get a dozen pressies as well.

Apparently £200 drum kit required to stop me being a proppa shit hoose....

So far, £269 Wembo ticket, £40 trainers, £250 party...

But I'm labelled the epicentre of shithousery as he's got nowt to open....

Beyond a Fookin joke....

Edit.....He's Fookin 11....got that wrong as well

Whey why dint ya wrap tha trainas man yer geet daft twunt ?

I can see it now...

*daughter walks in*

That's scarily Fookin accurate, apart from knee Cockerknee accents....tha proppa posh....

How much does a 10 year olds party cost these days?
A few cakes and biscuits, hire the local paedophile (he'll do it for nothing) to dress as Cocoa the clown, a couple of tacky pass the parcel prizes, just 50 quid the lot.:)
I think that was the 70s marra!

I can see it now...

*daughter walks in*

Mary Hinge is a fella? I thought it was a lass

Last edited:

Back