Lad on twitter reckons Maddison is on the way

Needle just on the rumour status yet marra. There is an app that filters rumours and keeps the rumour needle at red to save disappointment later. It looks a bit like a car battery charger display on your phone. You get it on an app store if you search smb bullshit meter. The needle ranges from get fucked to scarf over head and signed. Changed my life.
You’re confusing it with the patent applied for RAOS-o-meter.

Deffo he cant be a one man team,we need every signing this summer to be of at,least his and Baily Wright standard.

We need I'd say 3/4 to be of a really good standard and then a few solid, fit, pacey players. No good having someone like Morrison (should he come here) and options ahead of him being Wyke and Grigg.
7 assists and 6 goals in 6 months for hull wasnt it?

Edit: ignore that no clue where I got that stat from, 7 games and he returned 1 goal for Hull

Since the restart I actually have no idea. Before Covid Honeyman seemed to be getting games ahead of him or coming off the bench ahead of him. What we need to realise is Peterborough have had an attacking team with some decent strikers in his time there, with pace and the ability to stretch sides and which also gave him space to play in. it was set up for him to play it and he made them tick. If he comes here we need to address several other areas to get anything close to what Peterborough got out of him.

Last edited:

Back