Lack of transfers concerning?

No new signings, ticket office closed and possibly won't be reopening. No planned date to reopen the club store. It's just lower league standard shite.
I agree - even bloody Blyth Spartans and the like have a club shop (even if it’s just a van) where fans can buy stuff, and a ticket office. Now I know folks will say that “it’s all online innit” but it just appears to me that the whole club is just closed to the public and fans are irrelevant now. With recruitment, I’m all for giving the young’uns a chance - I like the look of quite a few, Younger, Hawkes etc. However unless we have a couple of u-23 full backs in the wings then I’d suggest we may need to consider actually recruiting a couple sometime soon. The whole experience is leaving me a bit cold at the moment. I should be excited looking forward to my first game in ages but to be honest I’m a bit Meh. It doesn’t feel like the club I’ve supported since 1968 to be honest.

If his name wasn’t all over the paperwork at companies house I’d be convinced that KLD was a smokescreen
You never get your first club ownership 100pc right, we are his proving ground. We're at such a low ebb you'd think it would be difficult to get it wrong...

How’s things looking now? I’m very pleased with what I’ve seen! The way the club are going about their business. I know there was a lot of grumbling about the lack of signings but it looks to me that we are using our USP, ie the facilities, ground, academy, and fan base to offer young hungry players a path to progression that they won’t get at their respective clubs. Think we are going to see some very good players pass through our team as we make our way back up

How’s things looking now? I’m very pleased with what I’ve seen! The way the club are going about their business. I know there was a lot of grumbling about the lack of signings but it looks to me that we are using our USP, ie the facilities, ground, academy, and fan base to offer young hungry players a path to progression that they won’t get at their respective clubs. Think we are going to see some very good players pass through our team as we make our way back up
Pleased so far.

Still need a couple of older heads in though I reckon

Back