Labrador Retriever

Oh excellent I'll try much harder next time to feck it up even more. If every third word is missing and it made sense.

Then will try leaving more out, after all do not want you to sit on your laurel! Got to be uncomfortable with the stick up there. Not having you blaming for me for that as well

If you don't like it fella just ignore it. No problems!
Ah, that didn’t, must have been every 2nd!

But I am just a dog from Wigan...

Ah, that didn’t, must have been every 2nd!

But I am just a dog from Wigan...

Excellent then my job is done and unlike most nights I will sleep the sleep of the just and the dislexic. They all read ok to me fella in my head but then had problems for years

If the education facilities that took me through my formative years and university to a degree could not help. Pretty sure despite it having lots of helpful members from SMB try to assist me with the problem. I'll still have the problem.

But crack on....satire, sarcasm and irony don't mean a shit it's an opinion and as it is not mine, then will not be affecting me in any way! But thanks for the reply see you on the forum.

Excellent then my job is done and unlike most nights I will sleep the sleep of the just and the dislexic. They all read ok to me fella in my head but then had problems for years

If the education facilities that took me through my formative years and university to a degree could not help. Pretty sure despite it having lots of helpful members from SMB try to assist me with the problem. I'll still have the problem.

But crack on....satire, sarcasm and irony don't mean a shit it's an opinion and as it is not mine, then will not be affecting me in any way! But thanks for the reply see you on the forum.
Dyslexic

Think you missed the satire there fella, and I am dyslexic, the spell checker points out some of my errors, (one that I ignored on that occasion) but again you tried to help me well done you! This thread has ended up as one that keeps giving but all

good things must come to an end. so I am off to bed, niceonemarra is ok, mainly misunderstood but on occasion make a rod for his own back. However God loves a trier and niceonemarra can be at times!

Back