Labour Party under that 'very nice man Mr Corbyn'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundered Land

Midfield
They are a fecking joke! They make it up as they go along to align with public opinion! Another major shift in policy tonight about EU Brexit.... have not been and never will be a credible alternative to the conservatives as long as that idiot Corbyn and his team of lovers (Abbott included, his ex bed partner) plies their left wing Marxist beliefs.
Give over you bunch of amateurs.

That and forcing out Sarah Champion and Amina Lone for being brave enough to speak out against Muslim grooming gangs. It plays into the hands of the EDL, BNP etc and potentially loses Labour the white working class vote in certain areas.

They are a fecking joke! They make it up as they go along to align with public opinion! Another major shift in policy tonight about EU Brexit.... have not been and never will be a credible alternative to the conservatives as long as that idiot Corbyn and his team of lovers (Abbott included, his ex bed partner) plies their left wing Marxist beliefs.

What has he reversed on now ?

Tory. It's ok we accept you.

Hes a ruthless dictator
Do as i say or youre out
He will bamkrupt the country
He will pander to terrorists
Small Businesses cant afford the hourly wage now-know plenty who are selling to big companies
Brexit hes like them speed skaters who stand at the back let the rest fall over and hes left
Problem is tories are absolute ***** aswell

Just what the board needs, a new loon. Politics forum this shite, politics is fine on SMB when it's not just personal crying dribble.

Hes a ruthless dictator
Do as i say or youre out
Small Businesses cant afford the hourly wage now-know plenty who are selling to big companies
Brexit hes like them speed skaters who stand at the back let the rest fall over and hes left

Is this a song?

Anyone care to share what the op is about?

Bless yer

Hes a ruthless dictator
Do as i say or youre out
Can't really put a tune to that first verse marra.

I'm a bit naive when it comes to politics. Can you tell me which of his policies are Marxist and why? Cheers in advance.

Hes a ruthless dictator
Do as i say or youre out
You spelt Panda wrong there mate.
This is the SMB not the intellectual Politics forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back