Lab grown meat

So surprised the OP has chosen this subject.

If the vaccine doesn't get you then the cultured chicken will.
SMB at its finest in not bothering to read posts properly and jumping completely to the wrong conclusion.

I asked what people thought about cultured meat as it’s an interesting topic for the SMB. If you could just find something I have said that even remotely implies that I am against it then crack on.
On vaccines I said i have some misgivings given this governments motives and competencies. A bit lack the EMA and FDA have subsequently said. I also said I would encourage my parents to get the vaccine.

Yes. Makes sense really if it can be done safely. Why grow a cow when you can just grow a steak?

It could be important for human missions out into space. The first people on mars are likely to be a small research team there for a few months. They could grow their own meat and add important protein to their diet.

I guess it depends on your reasons for being a vegan vegetarian. There is still some animal used in cultured meat I believe.
Yes. However I think most people who are vegan (vs plant based) are vegan because they oppose animal cruelty / suffering. So if it’s grown in a lab & there’s no suffering then I think many (by no means all) vegans would be ok with it.

Back