La Liga to Return on June 8th

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date

Hope so, world needs to start getting back to normal.

Spain's prime minister Pedro Sanchez has confirmed that La Liga will be free to resume from June 8.

"The time has come to resume many daily activities," he said in a speech on Saturday. "From June 8, La Liga will return. Spanish football has a huge following."

'From' and 'on' are two different things. The government restriction as announced by the PM is lifting at the start of the week, Mon 8th. La Liga and the federation have only ever talked publicly about the weekend 12-13-14 as a start date.

'From' and 'on' are two different things. The government restriction as announced by the PM is lifting at the start of the week, Mon 8th. La Liga and the federation have only ever talked publicly about the weekend 12-13-14 as a start date.

Makes the Dutch league French & jocks look a bit silly for cancelling theirs if ours the Spanish & Germans gan ahead

I am loving there being no football. Wonder how many more months we will be spared of watching the likes of Charlie Wyke. Fans of nearly every club in the country enjoy going to games and have pride in their team. They are missing it. Can't say I feel sorry for them.

Makes the Dutch league French & jocks look a bit silly for cancelling theirs if ours the Spanish & Germans gan ahead

They both have new lucrative tv contracts for next season with different broadcasters that are more important than the relative chump change of this one. They're not stupid.

Wonder how many will be tempted to cancel Sky given the only leagues that look pretty certain to return are La Liga and Serie A ? Bundesliga on BT sport too, I bet Sky are getting cancellation calls on a daily basis, behind the scenes they’ll be working night and day to get the premier league back on.

Wonder how many will be tempted to cancel Sky given the only leagues that look pretty certain to return are La Liga and Serie A ? Bundesliga on BT sport too, I bet Sky are getting cancellation calls on a daily basis, behind the scenes they’ll be working night and day to get the premier league back on.
Unless they get the cricket back on mine will be going regardless

Back