Kyril Louis-Dreyfus Interview

About what?

All I did was ask people to show the source of their information when they were stating things as fact.

I was then vilified for daring to fact-check what I was reading rather than taking everything anti-SD spouted on here as nailed-on gospel truth.

Whether or not SD did this that or the other is irrelevant to the fact that there were many lies being told and many people repeating those lies without checking them.

All I ever tried to do was to differentiate between the things SD genuinely did wrong and the things that were pure fiction.

Of course, once I'd been repainted by the pitchfork mob as being "pro-SD" for taking this stance, I did choose to have a bit of fun with it, like the obvious troll thread that one of my stalkers posted above, regarding "SD Masterstroke appointing PP". Clearly it went over his head, and the heads of various others that "liked" it as if he were revealing something pertinent. :lol: The buffoon clearly allowed one of his other family members to borrow the communal brain cell today.
Stop digging.

Yeah, and I think the icing on the cake was them kicking the fuck out of the youth/development setup. Hardly any worthy first team players, the best left for peanuts, and no youth coming through - we suddenly looked hollowed out.
Yeah I totally agree mate. Was criminal what they did there.

That's the main difference, in the first week of Donald's ownership how many real changes did he make for the club?

KLD has appointed people with actual credibility, people with a background in business finance, business law, people with a knowlege of football at elite levels and let's be honest, in all likely hood, the staff changes regarding Speakman, Johnson and the academy all came through KLD. This is nothing like Donald's take over.
Nothing at all. Complete polar opposites.

Donald just cut costs (to the detriment of the successful running of the club) and got a load of people to fit some seats in the ground for nowt.

I tjink this is a new dawn that we can believe in, its an amazing start and I hope it it continues. I believe it will and can see from who is with him at board level he's brought some experience which looks a great start. Hopefully he can buy out the muppet show completely and carry us back to where we belong. The piss taking party looks likes its finally over!

Even though his English is excellent, I reckon he's made a bit of a mistake using the term asset-stripping. I'm sure it's not an intentional side swipe at his partners. They may be minority shareholders but they need to get along, don't they?
No not at all. He’s removed them as directors and now they have as much say as you would if you owned a few Apple shares - none. They are now merely passive shareholders and nothing more.

Nah Ian I ain't defending anyone, don't know about calling fans C,s but I think KLD will keep him around as he put the deal together.

SD did not get him anywhere near us mate.

Bob, any idea what the turn of events was, for KLD to become interested?
Even though his English is excellent, I reckon he's made a bit of a mistake using the term asset-stripping. I'm sure it's not an intentional side swipe at his partners. They may be minority shareholders but they need to get along, don't they?
Rubbish. Facts are facts, he's basically acknowledging what every SAFC fan has known through SDs tenure. Why should he take their feelings into account at all?

Last edited:

Back