Kyril Louis-Dreyfus Interview

i'm still waiting for the redistribution of the shares ;)
Companies house mate
What was the £10M loan for, m8?
Steve the 10 million was to be used as future investment, the original repayment structure was changed when the takeover/distribution of shares was 1st discussed, then the Mick Dell boys decided to just leave the money in place as a future investment.
KLD has paid it back so we only have or had 2 outstanding debts 1 is still to be decided at court or wherever, the other is the balance of 2 contracts, which i am sure he will pay off ASAP.

Last edited:
Companies house mate

Steve the 10 million was to be used as future investment, the original repayment structure was changed when the takeover/distribution of shares was 1st discussed, then the Mick Dell boys decided to just leave the money in place as a future investment.
KLD has paid it back so we only have or had 2 outstanding debts 1 is still to be decided at court or wherever, the other is the balance of 2 contracts, which i am sure he will pay off ASAP.
Ah so KLD paid off a £9 million loan donald took out secured against the sol and training ground (which he didnt need)

Cant even clear up his own mess ffs.

Companies house mate

Thanks Bob.

Eerr the new owner, NOT JOE BLOGGS, has just said it himself after having access to the club paper work for the last few months.
Just give up man, you've been found out for the whopper you are.
What do you call selling our academy players? Cutting back on staff?

That's not what I meant in the post you quoted. I realise the wording was ambiguous.

The "it was fuck all about asset stripping" comment was about the reason the other feller had tagged me. To put it another way that is less ambiguous, "I wasn't tagged on this thread because of anything to do with asset stripping, I was tagged because I've been painted as someone that would defend SD unconditionally".

It's comical how many folks have run straight to their toolsheds to grab their pitchforks though. :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

don’t think he was imo, he mentioned asset stripping in all departments at the club which is exactly what SD & CM have done - they’ve cost cut to the extreme leaving it to need rebuilding in most areas of the club / business
It wasn’t even subtle what he said.

It was akin to saying your previous owners ha e stripped the club bare and will be nowhere near any future decision making.

i'm still waiting for the redistribution of the shares ;)

:D the fabled 'share realignment'

In that they've realigned their shares so that they have virtually none, and KLD now has them because he bought them.

Never heard such absolute bollocks. The equivalent of telling your Mrs that you've just got back from ASDA where you've done some food realignment.

Last edited:
Bullshit that like. There’s been numerous ex players who have come out and said that if Bruce didn’t like you then he you were sidelined. Riveros was a good little player, an extended run of games and he’d have done well for us. He was excellent in that West Ham game last game of the season that we finished 10th.
We finshed 10th under Bruce? Never heard that mentioned! You would think he would talk it up.... ;)

Last edited:
Charlie Methvany and Stewart Donaldy were a disaster. No other way of looking at it. Hopefully Kyril Louis-Dreyfussy will turn it around.

michael gray
@mickygray33

Privilege to be introduced to the new #safc chairman last night.. Passionate, driven, knew the history of the club, very impressive young man

... The future could be very exciting with a little patience.. all thanx to
@DavidJonesSky

Interesting tweet from Mickey. Hopefully Dave Jones is sticking around, certainly seems so.

Hoping we never see the three stooges ever again, they can sit around and wait for a pay off when we get promoted but apart from that they shouldn't be near SAFC.

:D the fabled 'share realignment'

In that they've realigned their shares so that they have virtually none, and KLD now has them because he bought them.

Never heard such absolute bollocks. The equivalent of telling your Mrs that you've just got back from ASDA where you've done some food realignment.
A phrase invented on here by those who realised they were wrong about the takeover.

Back