Kynren

I went the first time it was very impressive and I enjoyed it. A real credit to the production team and participants. Not sure that I would go back though. Think a second time would be a bit same.

I went the first time it was very impressive and I enjoyed it. A real credit to the production team and participants. Not sure that I would go back though. Think a second time would be a bit same.

They evolve bits of it.. maybe an every 3 years ..

They have added a Viking village a d stuff to make more of a day if it pre show especially for kids

I know what you mean.
A bit like the other thread about TV/Films shot up here.
Whey it’s like Hardrians wall in wallsend and other bits of Newcastle. There’s on signposted and it’s basically 3 bricks popping out of the mud. We’re supposed to be proud of it. It’s three bricks. You say that though and folk look at you like you’ve pissed on a bible. All ruins are f***ing boring.

I was there the first year and the second, didn't experience the parking issues others have. Aye, it's a queue system to get out but it was fair and with a bit of patience you get out and on the road no bother. Bus down to the set from the car park and everything. Enjoyed it both times, as with everywhere though food stalls are a rip off
They changed it a bit for the second year, not loads but it was definitely noticeable. I'd imagine they've continued every year since

I was there the first year and the second, didn't experience the parking issues others have. Aye, it's a queue system to get out but it was fair and with a bit of patience you get out and on the road no bother. Bus down to the set from the car park and everything. Enjoyed it both times, as with everywhere though food stalls are a rip off

Go to any event where there is a couple thousand cars there will be a. It of queuing

The show is a bit meh. Amateurs dancing and play fighting to a pre recorded soundtrack.

The fireworks at the end are excellent though and the stage setup is quite impressive the way things come up out of the lake and a train seems to appear from nowhere.

Back