Kyle Walker to Man City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope city want Pickford. We should take their eyes out.

Exactly

Idiots on here saying take 15 to 20 million

It's insane

They are quoting goal keeper fees from 5 years ago like they have any relevance

And that's about it. Walker is a better fullback. Trippier is still very good mind

I used to think that, probably is. But is he 40 million quid worth better? Probably not, which is the point really, great deal for spurs

Great deal for Spurs if this goes through..Walker is a great athlete not a great footballer..when Wilfried Zaha tore him a new one the other week the writing was on the wall for him..Trippier is a much better footballer than him anyway.

If it is right Spurs are getting £40 million I don't think they will be too heart broken. He is good but £40 million can buy you someone by far better than him
crazy money ! seriously

Tottenham have done unbelievably well in the transfer market recently. They should have no worries in this instance and I'd fully expect Levy/Poch to reinvest wisley and make Spurs even better. If Kane & Ali have their heads turned then alarm bells may start to ring however.
Need to do better than Sissoko, Jansen and N'Koudou for £60m+

True but it hasn't affected them to much really. They could get around 20 million back for Sissoko if they wish to sell, tin that on but I think the other two could be decent squad players, both relitivly young aswel. The progress they have made, to be able too compete with the top clubs and better the big spenders like Man Utd and City is testament to there transfer policy.
Would be intersesting if their "mates" Real Madrid come calling for Kane or Ali. Could be looking at another record transfer fee imo.

Need to do better than Sissoko, Jansen and N'Koudou for £60m+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back