Kyle Lafferty

If we're talking about El Cheapos Brett Pitman is apparently leaving Pompey this month. 31 and with a tremendous record for them with 41 goals in 99 apps. Must be issues with fitness and attitude you'd think but I've seen him have decent games over the last couple of years.

If we're talking about El Cheapos Brett Pitman is apparently leaving Pompey this month. 31 and with a tremendous record for them with 41 goals in 99 apps. Must be issues with fitness and attitude you'd think but I've seen him have decent games over the last couple of years.
Brett Pitman looks like an unfit Pub player. He looked awful last year when I saw him. I think he's past it.

He makes Charlie Wyke look fast and nimble.

Just no :lol:

I remember we were 'supposedly' very close to signing him under Coleman as a replacement for Grabban. I was all for it then and had visions of him being a Quinn figure to Maja/Asoro but obviously we went on to sign another young lad in Ashley Fletcher (the opposite to what was needed). As much as a shit show that season was i still maintain that had we signed an experienced CF and a safe pair of hands in goal we'd have stayed up.
Anyway in answer to the op's question I'd say that ship has sailed. I think we need someone a bit more mobile than Lafferty personally plus the time i was talking about he was having a bit of an indian summer so far as form goes but now finds himself without a club. We could do worse but i think we could do a whole lot better.

Back