Kyle Lafferty

I think for this league he’d be a good signing. He isn’t a bad finisher but I fear there’s an attitude problem there with all the bouncing around from club to club he’s done.
100%. We weren’t far off a few results at the end that would have stopped us up

Just a f***ing goalkeeper would of done. Look at the games our keepers chucked them in the net. We were losing games on those alone. I can’t believe someone thought camp was the answer. I think at one point I was wanting us to go and ask shay given to do us a favour.

Last edited:
“My first option would be Hearts and I’ve said previously that I’d jump at the chance to go back”

Do we really want to be someone’s back up option in our situation?

Unless we're signing a lad from Southwick I don't think we're going to be anyone's first choice if we're honest. I think he'd be a decent addition, can't be worse than Wyke, fuck it, bring him in

So apparently we had problems in the dressing room caused by mcgeady. We bin him off and bring someone in who sounds like he will be even more disruptive and we are his 2nd choice club to sign for. What can possibly go wrong??? That’s what happens when your scouts decide they would rather go to the Manchester derby. I’m no expert in the lower leagues ( league 1/2 or even non league) but surely they must be a young striker somewhere who is is relatively quick and score goals who would represent a better long term buy ?

I reckon he’ll get Kyle Lafferty on a 6 month deal. His contract is up at his Norwegian club in December so we can get him of a free on a presumably low wage.

So apparently we had problems in the dressing room caused by mcgeady. We bin him off and bring someone in who sounds like he will be even more disruptive and we are his 2nd choice club to sign for. What can possibly go wrong??? That’s what happens when your scouts decide they would rather go to the Manchester derby. I’m no expert in the lower leagues ( league 1/2 or even non league) but surely they must be a young striker somewhere who is is relatively quick and score goals who would represent a better long term buy ?
Aye not convinced at all about him, was never quick in his prime and doesn't score many goals, it's the signing of Mick Harford all over again...

Back