Kyle Lafferty

Irrelevant in the grand scheme of things but the lad should have been dismissed for gross misconduct immediately. He hasn’t got a leg to stand on given his history,

“A genuine mistake” is akin to “some of my best friends are black” or Jolean Lescotts arse posting.

All bullshit and in a corporate situation the lad would have been summarily dismissed. Why a football club should be different is ludicrous.
Excuse my ignorance, what is his prior history. Genuinely don't know.

Lafferty will score today. I think he'll come on as sub and score in the 87th minute adding to our tally. MK Dons are playing a much rejuvenated Sunderland today, they won't enjoy the outcome of the game.

Lafferty will score today. I think he'll come on as sub and score in the 87th minute adding to our tally. MK Dons are playing a much rejuvenated Sunderland today, they won't enjoy the outcome of the game.
Let's hope you are right, 4-5k down there on the back of a few good performances, it can't be 'typical Sunderland' again surely? :rolleyes:

Quite simply no. The excuse that he didn’t know isn’t good enough. And while I agree that the the blame culture of this world is wrong the truth of it in the most litigious period in our history is the fella would have gotten the bullet in most cases.

The very fact the he works in football and doesn’t know that that is not a situation to get involved in is ridiculous. He’s a tech guy that doesn’t use google to check facts if he does know the context?

Not saying I agree but the lad is very lucky to be in employment still.
Let me know what company you run, so I don't apply for a job. I wouldn't get through the induction.

f***ing staggering some of the shit on here. Someone made a mistake, rap on the knuckles, make sure next time. With regards to the player, I hope he becomes a hero for us, I dont care that the lucky bastard seems to attract loads of fanny, Do the business on the pitch Kyle
Let's hope you are right, 4-5k down there on the back of a few good performances, it can't be 'typical Sunderland' again surely? :rolleyes:

It seems different this time, not so fragile, based on hard work. My worry is any injuries to the key players, Hume and McGuire are the ones where I think we have no replacements

Last edited:
f***ing staggering some of the shit on here. Someone made a mistake, rap on the knuckles, make sure next time. With regards to the player, I hope he becomes a hero for us, I dont care that the lucky bastard seems to attract loads of fanny, Do the business on the pitch Kyle
This, although I would not have put quite that strongly 😂

Back