KX Momentum Energy Drink

• Thread starter ShieldsBlackCat
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ShieldsBlackCat

What is your opinions on it? I bought a can at Tesco just before the Man Utd game and the very first taste and I was taken. It really is a quite refreshing drink. I urge anyone who hasn't tried it to give it a go.

What is your opinions on it? I bought a can at Tesco just before the Man Utd game and the very first taste and I was taken. It really is a quite refreshing drink. I urge anyone who hasn't tried it to give it a go.

Does Asda sell it?

The last thing you need is caffeine, chief. I've got a mental image of Munch's The Scream.

I slept OK that night. But I think that is more to do with the satisfaction of knowing theirs mancunian's somewhere in the world crying.

This coming from someone who likes things like Budweiser and Carslberg?[DOUBLEPOST=1389275988][/DOUBLEPOST]

It doesn't strangely. Morrisons may do. But only Tesco as far as I know.

Very strange indeed

I shall enquire

It's exclusive to Tesco as its their energy drink. The other supermarkets have their own equivalents.

Of course! Jason carries both Tesco and KX on his MG6 in the BTCC. I think both are main sponsors of him.

No, I prefer to have a handful of nuts and dried fruit for sustained energy rather than a quick spike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back