Kwadwo Baah

That Baah did catch the eye quite a bit for them. One of their CM (can't remember his name) seemed quite good at spreading the ball and giving the the likes of Baah something to run onto.

future in the game? raw but a handful today, just had to google him, others prob knew already, but released from palace as a bairn, turned down Man City at 16 to sign for Rochdale, but joining them in summer and Rochdale get a fee

also I like what Rochdale try and do, play it ground with young talent, I hope they stay up

Some of the time wastiing cheating journeymen we come up against in this league, I found them refreshing

Sounds like a "cool" greeting. yeah cooooooooool

That Baah did catch the eye quite a bit for them. One of their CM (can't remember his name) seemed quite good at spreading the ball and giving the the likes of Baah something to run onto.

Morley, he was their best player.

I kept waiting for Baah to do something but he never really did. Still, he's 18, an athlete and if he goes to Man City then I'm sure they'll be able to make a decent player out of him.

What did he do?
Made our players bounce off him. Played very well for an 18 year old, exactly the type of youngster we could develop - I reckon we should try to snap him up in the summer.
I bought Morley on FM 2019...now he would be great replacement for Leadbitter! His passing and crossing especially was pin point.

Last edited:

I kept waiting for Baah to do something but he never really did. Still, he's 18, an athlete and if he goes to Man City then I'm sure they'll be able to make a decent player out of him.

Aye, thats the lad. Seemed to make them tick with his long range passing...looked very decent.

Agreed. Rathbone impressed me when we played them away. I think we were linked to him at some point.

future in the game? raw but a handful today, just had to google him, others prob knew already, but released from palace as a bairn, turned down Man City at 16 to sign for Rochdale, but joining them in summer and Rochdale get a fee

also I like what Rochdale try and do, play it ground with young talent, I hope they stay up

Some of the time wastiing cheating journeymen we come up against in this league, I found them refreshing
Yeh said that yesterday. Lucky not to get a second yellow yesterday. But quite liked him and only eighteen I think.

Back