Kurt Zouma guilty, faces jail for kicking his cat

Don't pretend to be on a pedestal at all, just pointing out the absolute hypocrisy in the reaction to this story. Which deep down I suspect most people know is true.
But your opinion is just noise because you are in a minority, but that will always be the case when we judge other morals and justifcations. I'm not angry about how others live if it doesn't effect me, and that's how most people are...you just have to suck it up or find another planet.

Enjoy your lettuce :D

But your opinion is just noise because you are in a minority, but that will always be the case when we judge other morals and justifcations. I'm not angry about how others live if it doesn't effect me, and that's how most people are...you just have to suck it up or find another planet.

Enjoy your lettuce :D
Could say the same about all kinds of injustices throughout history like the civil rights movement just because it doesn't effect you is a very self centred way to live 🤷‍♂️. They all started with a minority voice. Fuck those slaves living in misery because it doesn't effect me? Not big on lettuce actually but love my diet thanks, never hungry and always feel healthy 👍.

Could say the same about all kinds of injustices throughout history like the civil rights movement just because it doesn't effect you is a very self centred way to live 🤷‍♂️. They all started with a minority voice. Fuck those slaves living in misery because it doesn't effect me? Not big on lettuce actually but love my diet thanks, never hungry and always feel healthy 👍.
Reality is a fact of life...scream all you like, Nirvana, Santa and God do not exist.

There's a bit if a difference between eating some ham slices and booting your dog till its crying in pain.
It took a lot more pain cruelty and suffering for the ham slices to get on your plate than some one kicking a dog? The Chinese happily kill and eat dogs is that acceptable?

It took a lot more pain cruelty and suffering for the ham slices to get on your plate than some one kicking a dog? The Chinese happily kill and eat dogs is that acceptable?
They probably feel the same about that as we fo about eating pigs.

Mental if you can't see the difference like. Are you suggesting it shouldn't be illegal to abuse aninals/pets?

They probably feel the same about that as we fo about eating pigs.

Mental if you can't see the difference like. Are you suggesting it shouldn't be illegal to abuse aninals/pets?
No of course I'm not 😂 I'm saying all animal abuse is wrong. What I'm point out is the horror and disgust over a man kicking a cat while turning a blind eye to pigs and cows being hung upside down for their throats to be slit. Imagine walking into a room where in one corner a cow was having its throat slit, in another a man was shooting a pig with a bolt gun and the other a man kicking a cat. Then going OMG jail that man kicking the cat what an absolute disgrace. It's a farce.
To the Chinese yes...this is the UK btw.
What do you mean to the Chinese 😂 it's either morally right or wrong. Ah well the holocaust was acceptable to the nazis.
Then why not start his own thread on the morals around the slaughter of animals...this is just a thread hijack.
My opinions are perfectly relevant to this thread it isn't a hijack it all , the reaction to this is fascinating.

Last edited:

Back