Kurt Zouma guilty, faces jail for kicking his cat

Bizarre. His brother sent it to a woman he hoped to go on a date with. Aye that'll impress the ladies
Well that went well for him. The knacker.
I dont think he’ll see a day behind a door however he will now always carry the stigma of being a cat kicker and no amount of money will ever stop thousands of fans griefing him on a weekly basis while he plies his trade with nowhere to hide. I’m sure that will get to him.
The endless cash will cushion the blow for him.

Sadly whataboutery is everywhere to justify one’s actions. West Ham fans instead of condemning this disgusting behaviour, they compare him to Mendy and Greenwood to justify what Zouma has done.

Also let’s not forget Mendy and Greenwood have not been found guilty in a court of law yet and were both suspended by each clubs, something which West Ham didn’t do.
Has Greenwood been charged? Had a Google and I can only see stuff from April saying a decision is imminent.

You suggested sending him to prison which in a society which hangs animals upside down in their thousands and slits their throats doesn't seem right no.
For balance you could fine prosecute all the meat eaters for being complicit, give them a fine then imprison everyone that's cruel to pets.

Sorted 👍
So would I but wasn't necessarily just that I was pointing out the hypocrisy over, even non halal slaughter in gas chambers and with bolt guns is grim. If animal cruelty isn't acceptable it has to be un acceptable under all circumstances, we can't just turn a blind eye and pick and choose which animal cruelty is OK and which animals its OK to suffer.
If there wasn't hypocrisy, we wouldn't exist. I exist because my forfathers probably slaughtered others to take their land and wealth.

There isn't a perfect world.
There's a difference between suffer and killed for food.
You could call slaughtering animals a necessary evil - if you're a veggie or vegan looking at carnivores. By law they should be slaughtered with the minimal possible distress/suffering.

However, hoofing a cat is an absolute twat's trick and I hope they throw the book at him.
Would it would have been more acceptable if he'd eaten the cat afterwards?

Last edited:
The motive matters little to the victim, the cat was fine. Would you rather be kicked across the kitchen or shot in the head with a bolt gun. It isn't necessary proven by the fact we have people living as vegans and vegetarians perfectly fine.
Who has the higher place, a kind person that eats meat, or a cruel Vegan that treats his fellow man with contempt?
Plants aren't sentient beings, think you might need to pop back to school for some biology lessons.
Sentient? Now there's another debate. If I were a robot Psychologist and you were telling me your problems, I might put a robotiic arm around you and say "I don't know how you're feeling, but I understand that my embrace may make you feel better"

Nothing can be defined, for there will always be an ongoing war between morals and survival.
Opens it apparently.
Hardly, when you cannot accept others legal and moral choices.

Last edited:
You’re the one arguing we shouldn’t kill animals for food as it causes them pain. Plants scream in pain when they’re cut.

Think you might need to pop back to school for some biology lessons.

You’re the one arguing we shouldn’t kill animals for food as it causes them pain. Plants scream in pain when they’re cut.

Think you might need to pop back to school for some biology lessons.

Are you seriously comparing eating a carrot with eating a pig ? Plants don't have a brain or a central nervous system. Moron.
Who has the higher place, a kind person that eats meat, or a cruel Vegan that treats his fellow man with contempt?

Sentient? Now there's another debate. If I were a robot Psychologist and you were telling me your problems, I might put a robotiic arm around you and say "I don't know how you're feeling, but I understand that my embrace may make you feel better"

Nothing can be defined, for there will always be an ongoing war between morals and survival.

Hardly, when you cannot accept others legal and moral choices.
Nothing wrong with not accepting peoples choices that have direct negative effects on others.

Last edited:
Let’s keep this thread on track

It’s about a grown man who is paid thousands of pounds a week to kick things, deciding to kick a cat. While his equally odious brother filmed it

In my view that makes him and his brother odious human beings.

Back