Kurt Zouma guilty, faces jail for kicking his cat

Think its you who's missing the point 🤦 you are excusing a worse case of animal cruelty because it benefits you and being outraged over a lesser instance. Pretty much the definition of double standards and hypocrisy.

Nope. Definitely you.
I've explained the difference between slaughtering animals and booting a cat.
You seem to be struggling with this. Maybe go for a lie down.

Pretending you care for animals while being happy for them to be killed and eaten Is hilarious and deep down you know it. Say otherwise If it makes you feel better though.

I didn't say at any point I was happy about them being killed. That's you and your agenda.
Crack on playing the victim mind. I'm sure it'll really help you win friends and influence people.

He should have been suspended as soon as the video surfaced online and I hope he is sacked and sent to prison for what he did.

I'm delighted West Ham missed out on qualifying for the Europa League for the way they have handled this whole situation.
Sadly they class him as an asset.

I know what would happen to me and you if we done this and ended up in court. P45 within days.

He won’t actually go to prison. Not a chance. Be a slap on the wrist and soon forgotten about as always. Vile bastard

Back