Kurt Zouma guilty, faces jail for kicking his cat

Then why not start his own thread on the morals around the slaughter of animals...this is just a thread hijack.
There’s a few over the years
I contributed heavily on one a few months ago which I know upset a few on here but that was never the intention. I was just saying how it is. That was mainly about management of pests though
That might be a better alternative to farming cattle. Chickens are so much better for the environment than cows and sheep.
Not when many supermarkets import chicken from China.
I’d love to see our farms supported better but that comes at a cost

Last edited:
I contributed heavily on one a few months ago which I know upset a few on here but that was never the intention. I was just saying how it is. That was mainly about management of pests though
Management of pests? Any chance of you applying to be a MOD? :D
That might be a better alternative to farming cattle. Chickens are so much better for the environment than cows and sheep.
You're not wrong marra, sheep are the worse.

Last edited:
Spug gets fairly lucid if somebody gets between him and his beef like.
We’re not always on here to be serious mate. I’m all for saving the planet but when you put an argument forward it needs to be better than what you hear from kids following the zeitgeist (Veganism)

Ill be back to having a laugh soon enough.

Not when many supermarkets import chicken from China.
I’d love to see our farms supported better but that comes at a cost
Well indeed. If we cut our beef consumption and ate more British reared free range chickens we could cut the amount of methane they put into the atmosphere as well as fuel burned shipping them here from abroad.

Last edited:
Management of pests? Any chance of you applying to be a MOD? :D

You're not wrong marra, sheep are the worse.
No. Foxes and rabbits
We’re not always on here to be serious mate. I’m all for saving the planet but when you put an argument forward it needs to be better than what you hear from kids following the zeitgeist (Veganism)

Ill be back to having a laugh soon enough.

Well indeed. If we cut our beef consumption and ate more British reared free range chickens we could cut the amount of methane they put into the atmosphere as well as fuel burned shipping them here from abroad.
Our beef produces less nasties than is suggested
It’s not great but not as bad as some suggest especially when some farms are using those nasties to produce power

Last edited:

Back