Kurt Zouma guilty, faces jail for kicking his cat

If it was up to me id ban halal too.
So would I but wasn't necessarily just that I was pointing out the hypocrisy over, even non halal slaughter in gas chambers and with bolt guns is grim. If animal cruelty isn't acceptable it has to be un acceptable under all circumstances, we can't just turn a blind eye and pick and choose which animal cruelty is OK and which animals its OK to suffer.

So would I but wasn't necessarily just that I was pointing out the hypocrisy over, even non halal slaughter in gas chambers and with bolt guns is grim. If animal cruelty isn't acceptable it has to be un acceptable under all circumstances, we can't just turn a blind eye and pick and choose which animal cruelty is OK and which animals its OK to suffer.

There's a difference between suffer and killed for food.
You could call slaughtering animals a necessary evil - if you're a veggie or vegan looking at carnivores. By law they should be slaughtered with the minimal possible distress/suffering.

However, hoofing a cat is an absolute twat's trick and I hope they throw the book at him.

There's a difference between suffer and killed for food.
You could call slaughtering animals a necessary evil - if you're a veggie or vegan looking at carnivores. By law they should be slaughtered with the minimal possible distress/suffering.

However, hoofing a cat is an absolute twat's trick and I hope they throw the book at him.
The motive matters little to the victim, the cat was fine. Would you rather be kicked across the kitchen or shot in the head with a bolt gun. It isn't necessary proven by the fact we have people living as vegans and vegetarians perfectly fine.

The motive matters little to the victim, the cat was fine. Would you rather be kicked across the kitchen or shot in the head with a bolt gun. It isn't necessary proven by the fact we have people living as vegans and vegetarians perfectly fine.

Oh aye. I'm sure it was on absolutely top form after he kicked it.

You're missing the point. Probably deliberately.
Good day, sir.

The outrage over this is hilarious given the amount of animals we slaughter on a daily basis.
Not by kicking them to death for fun
Would you ban the farming of birds for food?

Last edited:
Oh aye. I'm sure it was on absolutely top form after he kicked it.

You're missing the point. Probably deliberately.
Good day, sir.
Think its you who's missing the point 🤦 you are excusing a worse case of animal cruelty because it benefits you and being outraged over a lesser instance. Pretty much the definition of double standards and hypocrisy.

Back