Kubix Festival

I’m struggling to understand this choice, the levellers man. Why? They’re absolutely awful. I despise them.

Is it really to stretch of your imagination that I hate them? You’re in the minority man you tit. They’re absolutely shit.
I’ve seen them 3 or 4 times. They’re very good live and they have 2 or 3 crowed pleasing classics the crowd can sing along to. But I agree they are hardly the headliner that’s going to sell tickets.
Fuck me. That is awful. Sunderland will be full of people with embroidered kaftans with dogs on strings.
I know two former crusty types who have decided to go next year cos of this, after never showing any interest the previous years. If you factor that up, you could well be right.

Last edited:
I’ve seen them 3 or 4 times. They’re very good live and they have 2 or 3 crowed pleasing classics the crowd can sing along to. But I agree they are hardly the headliner that’s going to sell tickets.

I know two former crusty types who have decided to go next year cos of this, after never showing any interest the previous years. If you factor that up, you could well be right.
😂

There’s nowt on for me like. Im sure they’ll do ok but I think it’ll not be as popular as last year. Maybe I’m just being salty but that’s a bad line up to me.

If they went to proper festivals they’d know that the chairs go at the back and nowhere else. Bellends

the stewards should tell people and ban them from the front. i've been to festivals all over and it's only here that lets people sit where they want on the chairs. imagine being a band coming on stage and all you can see is people sitting talking amongst themselves and paying no attention

Back