Kubix Festival

I’d say it’s highly unlikely. Hope they’ve got the relevant insurance in place, otherwise this could be the one that fucks them. Sure it’s the same people who do Stone Valley too. They’ve already postponed Stone Valley south, with a rescheduled date for North in the diary if they can’t do late June.

Great gesture but probably not required - I'd be keeping my ticket anyway.

1,000 free tickets for NHS workers too :cool:

Within 5 minutes of them posting last night about about their plans including the free tickets.
'I'm a front line worker, how do I get my tickets'

I'd be livid if I keep my ticket for the 'indie' day and next year this happens to be the cheesy pop day.
It won't. However even though I would have absolutely no interest in any of the line up I'd go anyway for what's cost. It would be a laugh and certainly not a reason to be livid.
Great gesture but probably not required - I'd be keeping my ticket anyway.

1,000 free tickets for NHS workers too :cool:
Great gesture, but that suggests sales weren't great.

This. I didn't realise how burnt I was until the next day. Crawled out of bed and came downstairs, wife and daughter just burst out laughing.
I put the top on I wore on VE Day. Immediately had flashbacks & smothered myself in suncream.

I’ll always remember the Sunday morning, walking downstairs, looking in the mirror & saying out loud “ah f***ing hell man”.

Moved again thanks to our incompetent, spineless liar of a PM and the unfit for purpose SAGE

Back