Kubix Festival

awful lineup for the full weekend, scorchin weather may have bumped sales up but its not lookin great for weekend , hope it turns out a big success but its not for me, nah
I'd rather sit under the stairs and boil a pan of shite personally, but hi ho, each to their own.

You couldn’t see any of them bands for £16 on their own, never mind on the same bill
How much is Peter Hook charging these days? Certainly more than £16. His set list is tremendous, but it does suffer from him insisting he sings all the songs himself instead of swallowing his pride and getting a proper singer in.

How much is Peter Hook charging these days? Certainly more than £16. His set list is tremendous, but it does suffer from him insisting he sings all the songs himself instead of swallowing his pride and getting a proper singer in.
He’s one I’m “interested” in seeing rather than anything else. I don’t mind Joy Division, but they’ve never grabbed me. Might be different live.

Reverend & the Makers at Sunniside were amazing. Best gig of the year for me. I don’t really get their records though.

He’s one I’m “interested” in seeing rather than anything else. I don’t mind Joy Division, but they’ve never grabbed me. Might be different live.

Reverend & the Makers at Sunniside were amazing. Best gig of the year for me. I don’t really get their records though.
Joy Division were class

The Hook set would be worth a listen the rest pretty shite, @mini-x2 will be there with his face painted adam ant style

I’ve paid to see Ant and Buzzcocks before, and I’ve seen Hook, FLC and Blockheads at festivals. All good shows. And there’ll be numerous songs from the rats and undertones that anyone over 40 will know. I’m sure younger viewers might think it’s a shit line up but if you have even a passing interest in new wave then it’s a steal at £16.

Reverend and the Maker are quality live.

Let’s hope any rain today doesn’t fuck the field up with all the pop pickers tonight. Can’t be arsed with muddyness tomorrow even though the forecast looks decent.

Anybody aware of what beer is on sale & how much a token is? Sunniside Live got a pretty much spot on apart from no Guinness

Back