Kubix Festival Returns for 2023

Was announced recently and the Rock event returns to one night

Logon or register to see this image

Who we hoping is announced?

I’d like to see Echo & The Bunnymen back and Billy Ocean after he had to pull out last time. Glasvegas back would be good.

Maybe some Then Jericho? Editors? Could promote some young local talent like Tom A Smith?

Don’t care about the Pop one - just hoping for big names that will sell well.

Amber

Winger
Was announced recently and the Rock event returns to one night

Logon or register to see this image

Who we hoping is announced?

I’d like to see Echo & The Bunnymen back and Billy Ocean after he had to pull out last time. Glasvegas back would be good.

Maybe some Then Jericho? Editors? Could promote some young local talent like Tom A Smith?

Don’t care about the Pop one - just hoping for big names that will sell well.
Echo and the Bunneymen and Then Jericho 👍
I’ve missed this twice so I’ll be going to this one.

halfman

Winger
Just had an email from Skiddle advertising the tickets for next year's rock festival, along with an unlock code to get 25% off the early bird price if you book in the next 30 days. You also need your order number from your 2022 ticket too.

With booking fees, Adult Early Bird tickets are £33.90 this year, but came to just over £25 each with this offer.

Just had an email from Skiddle advertising the tickets for next year's rock festival, along with an unlock code to get 25% off the early bird price if you book in the next 30 days. You also need your order number from your 2022 ticket too.

With booking fees, Adult Early Bird tickets are £33.90 this year, but came to just over £25 each with this offer.
Just booked mine, can't get robbed at that price. It's excellent value for money

Me mate just text to tell me this. Regretted not going this year so told him to get me one for next year.

halfman

Winger
No idea what my order number was from this year from skiddle

It's on the email you should've got from them when you bought your ticket. Might be shown as confirmation number

Also shows in the order history for your email address on skiddle.com

Last edited: