Kubix Festival returns for 2022

Is that true? Maybe if people didn’t take the car and spent more on drink?

We had one lass’ life when the machine went down. Said my mate was a lawyer and if they wouldn’t take cash the drinks were all free after 60 seconds. People at the bar joined in with the wheeze. She was flapping like fuck, bless her.
Not sure me having another pint would make a difference tbh

Found a few old videos from Split 2010 that I put up on Youtube all those years ago. Several bands who seem to have disappeared without trace - Dutch Uncles, Detroit Social Club, Paddingtons anyone? Futureheads and Maximo Park have done a bit better, not sure if Frankie etc still exist since Dave departed. Smiths Indeed still going strong though!!

If anyone's interested a quick Youtube search for GTG5573 should pull the rest up.

Found a few old videos from Split 2010 that I put up on Youtube all those years ago. Several bands who seem to have disappeared without trace - Dutch Uncles, Detroit Social Club, Paddingtons anyone? Futureheads and Maximo Park have done a bit better, not sure if Frankie etc still exist since Dave departed. Smiths Indeed still going strong though!!

If anyone's interested a quick Youtube search for GTG5573 should pull the rest up.

the paddingtons are supporting the libertines at wembley arena in a few weeks time

Mozza is terrible there like

Went to see DSC 2/3 times about 5 years ago when they did a few reunion shows. Dave used to post on here as Bracewell’s Boots

Just the one day then knew something had to give

Might nick a camping chair, be a good chance it's mine anyway after it was nicked

I may have mentioned it before tonight like..

Back