Kubix festival, herra park

Used to like Embrace in my teens. They sound very dated now, but if I’m a bit pissed I’m sure I’ll enjoy them.

I was struggling to justify a Stranglers ticket in March too, cos I’m seeing James, Gerry Cinnamon & the Coral all in the same month, so this has helped.

Echo & the Bunnymen’s one to tick off the list for me. Doubt I’d ever have seen them if it wasn’t in a festival setting.
Same for me with regards to Embrace but they’re touring their debut album so you can expect a good few songs off there which will go down well with me for a bit of nostalgia, especially after a good few pints.

Did you fuck get that! We’ve been on this thread for weeks, nobody got it, until he posted it, then you mysteriously got it & were just beaten to it?! Fuck right off man :lol:;)
Straight. Once I heard it was them I said to @Sneech maybe it’s lyrics then worked it out between pubs. It’s not hard really is it? If he’d posted initials from an obscure song maybe.

2weeks to work it out and when i reveal the answer you were only 2 mins later

can you tell me the lottery results tommorow ?

(2 mins after they are drawn )

When you put it up I tried to fit it to the Stranglers Single titles Album titles and nicknames never thought to look at the lyrics did the same with the Damned and thought strwb might have been strawberries :lol:

Back