KS7000 owners & Samsung smart tv experts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTR

Striker
Thinking of giving my parents my youview box and using the built in tuners

I say tuners as they are 2. One terrestrial digital send one satellite.

I guess both will work fine, but can I use them at the same time?

I. E. Can I use one for recording, and one for watching, to make it like a dual tuner? I've got a hdd in a USB caddy that I could hook up.

I. E. Can I use one for recording, and one for watching, to make it like a dual tuner? I've got a hdd in a USB caddy that I could hook up.

I’m sure the 7000 has dual tuners mate, so you can utilise two feeds at once, so i’d Say yes. I’d go and test it for you but don’t have a sat cable in the room where it is, just sky q.

If you have access to the TV, why not just try it?

I’m sure the 7000 has dual tuners mate, so you can utilise two feeds at once, so i’d Say yes. I’d go and test it for you but don’t have a sat cable in the room where it is, just sky q.
Nah, just single

If you have access to the TV, why not just try it?
Thought someone would know, it was a popular model on here at the time.

Can't be arsed to move everything to find out lol

Trying it now, not having much fun. Found a load of satellite channels, but nothing from freeview, no BBC or anything.

Last edited:
I think mines the ks9000 and you can plug two satellite feeds into it and record to HD
Yeh, you've got the better version.

I can't get anything by tuning to freesat. If I tune to normal satellite, I get a bunch of odd channels and a couple of normal ones, like challenge.
For freesat, I get the epg. But I also get an error when putting my postcode in. I think the dish needs turning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back