Krispy Kreme doughnuts

Not my favourite doughnuts but they've got plenty of calories so I brought my son a full box when he was going really thin. He ate 5 then couldn't eat any more. He got took to hospital where they found he had developed type 1 diabetes (the reason he was becoming skinny) . The doctors were amazed he wasn't in a coma :oops:

Just bought a strawberries and creme one for later - I probably have 5 or 6 a year. Over priced for sure but at that purchase rate I don't mind, and I think they're delicous.

High glycemic index carbohydrates, refined sugar, seed oils. Fast track to type 2 diabetes & coronary artery disease.

My daughter (no) worked for them on a zero hour contract. Bunch of utter twats, I would never eat one of their f***ing donuts, sooner they go bankrupt the better.

I imagine it would be easy enough to get single Krispy Kremes in Tesco and key them through the self serve check out as single Tesco jam doughnuts, thus paying around a fifth of the price.

Not that I would condone such behaviour or have ever done such a thing of course.

Fresh hot ones from Shields fair. Geet sugary and lush and about 1000 calories each.
Was gonna say exactly this, the ones you get at the fair at the beach are the best and cheap as fook:cool:
Mind I do like Krispy Kreme and the ones from Greggs, the really soft strawb ones from Morrison's are the tits as well

Back