Krakow

Status
Not open for further replies.

dafunk2

Winger
Off to Krakow tomorrow for a few nights - really looking forward to it! Was wondering if anyone who's been knows of any places / sports bars that may have the AJ fight on Saturday night?

Can you pop in to the lap dancing place just off the main square and find out just what it is the lasses do with the fruit and champagne?

Hard Rock Cafe in the old town square maybe. Sure bars will advertise outside

Off to Krakow tomorrow for a few nights - really looking forward to it! Was wondering if anyone who's been knows of any places / sports bars that may have the AJ fight on Saturday night?
There's a bar on the main square on the church side that was advertising English football when I was there a couple of weeks ago. I would assume it would show boxing as well.

Class krakow like I've been three times now.

Two things though if ya fancy seeing some tits...

Don't pay with your card as one of my mates found out the hard way.

And also don't buy any of the strippers a drink, they will literally get the most expensive drink in the club.

Don't take ya credit card though my mate did it whilst there and got totally rinsed.... 5 zlotys will get you 30 mins love for life:lol:;)
Glad I didn't get persuaded to go in now else it would have happened to me :lol: One free vodka wasn't enough of a temptation!

Class krakow like I've been three times now.

Two things though if ya fancy seeing some tits...

Don't pay with your card as one of my mates found out the hard way.

And also don't buy any of the strippers a drink, they will literally get the most expensive drink in the club.

Haha, pretty sure having my lass (no) in tow will help me avoid this ;)

Went over Easter , drink round Jewish quarter lots of class little bars

We're staying in the Jewish quarter...can't wait!

Went in September. I'd say Krakow is a quiet and peaceful city, it's got a lot of history to it. It has an unusual kind of atmosphere, the Polish are friendly yet not very expressive in their emotions.

Highly recommend paying a visit to Auschwitz, although it will hang a gloomy feeling over it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back