KP master class today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amla is probably my favourite batsman but none of those you mention can change games like KP can.

Yes they can. Amla hits hundreds for fun.

Smith is one of the best opening batsman around.

Kallis can change the game on his day with either bat or ball.

Amla is probably my favourite batsman but none of those you mention can change games like KP can.

:lol::lol: f***ing hell man, they do it on a more consistent basis, get more consistent scores and are generally all round better players

Add sangakarra, jayawardena, kohli, sehwag, cook, tendulkar and a few more and we have quite a few better players than him

there's no better stroke maker in world cricket than kp when hes on form, no one can hit it as hard/controlled/elegant as he can, doesn't have the consistency of others but cant be beaten when hes on top of his game

:lol::lol: f***ing hell man, they do it on a more consistent basis, get more consistent scores and are generally all round better players

Add sangakarra, jayawardena, kohli, sehwag, cook, tendulkar and a few more and we have quite a few better players than him

Agree with all the points you made (in the main). But its like comparing Stephen Hendry and Ronnie O'Sullivan. Yes Hendry won more and was more consistsent but he wasnt as good as O'Sullivan.

there's no better stroke maker in world cricket than kp when hes on form, no one can hit it as hard/controlled/elegant as he can, doesn't have the consistency of others but cant be beaten when hes on top of his game

Correct.

im a KP fan like but what you've said is ridiculous - i think what you mean is none of those mentioned can change the complexion of a test match as quickly

at the end of the day, any player can change a test match, by scoring a century or taking quick wickets [or in kallis' case both] it is about how often they do it, and amla, smith & kallis are three who are most consistant than KP, but KP is more destructive.

As for the changes matches situation, surely it has to be said no bidy gets its us in a terrible f***ing hole quite as quick as him aswell then?

Its laughable to even suggest hes up there with the best

As for the changes matches situation, surely it has to be said no bidy gets its us in a terrible f***ing hole quite as quick as him aswell then?

Its laughable to even suggest hes up there with the best

up there with the Best in terms of England's best.

Has to deal with seam and swing regularly in English conditions. Affects his average, that and Left arm spin :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back