1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kodi help

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Seaham Towny, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Pallion exile

Pallion exile Central Defender

My Kodi kept crashing when I was in SM today, I'm on Plusnet, anyone else have problems with them?

2. mackemdave

mackemdave Midfield

no vpn needed ? if you don't mind sending me a pm with who you use that would be great

cheers

3. Wicksy

Wicksy Midfield

The nets closing in on SM imho - nee chance of getting anything using the web site now - Kodi boxes will be next to get blocked

4. It does feel that way, especially as they aren't taking brand new subscribers (new accounts). Hopefully it's just payment issues.

5. ontap

ontap Winger

you been very lucky mate , techkings is swimming with loads of both users and resellers who were blocked.

6. Where's the best place to get decent he links nowadays please? Tried exodus for the first time in a while and nowt decent at all

7. ontap

ontap Winger

exodus is virtually finished it had its last official update recently , there are a couple of replacements,
    posiedon,covenant,genesis reborn and boxset kings.
    seo-michael has tutorials on how to install them all.

you only had ut a week haven't you ? if you got it from amazon I would consider sending it back and maybe get a zgemma ? £55:lol:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    wigwams likes this.
  8. Spot on cheers. I'l have a look

9. Fairly new to all this malarkey. I have an ultimate mania and on-tapp subscription. How the fuck do I link them together? :lol:

10. ontap

ontap Winger

UM have brought out their own guide its in the repo under either video addons or program addons

Typhoonftm likes this.
  11. Managed to get it kind of working, cheers.

But, any idea why I'm not seeing the full guide?

[​IMG]

Not sure the photo is uploading. But the list of TV channels down the left, and the details on bottom aren't showing. Just the actual program lists in blue, and the mini screen in bottom left.

12. hank williams

hank williams Striker

:lol:

Utter rubbish

Watched
    Liverpool
    Chelsea
    Man City
    Spurs this weekend now for Man Utd on sm

All without a flicker

Finlayson and Lambchops like this.
  13. ontap

ontap Winger

not sure mate , maybe one of the UM/SM lads can help @Sleepy

so you not using vpn hank ?

Typhoonftm likes this.
  14. Shangri La

Shangri La Winger

they;ve said the browser will be back in a fortnight.

15. hank williams

hank williams Striker

It's open it was onlynblocked yesterday when the pl was on

Not on my browser never saw that bit :oops:

Browser working now

16. Lambchops

Lambchops Striker

Just checked with my uncle in the UK, no VPN and everything working for the footy - ISP specific blocks?

hank williams likes this.
  17. hank williams

hank williams Striker

They opened all the channels too after the uproar yesterday

Lambchops likes this.
  18. Carteron

Carteron Midfield

Cant see the photo but I think I had th is same issue. Go into Video Settings in Kodi, and turn off the setting for mediacodec (or something like that). Should only be one setting with that in the name. Did the job for me

Sid, Typhoonftm and ontap like this.
  19. No7

No7 Central Defender

Starstreams :cool:

prehab26 likes this.
  20. Maxie

Maxie Striker

I know Exodus is on its way out and wont be updated, but loads of people are saying that its basically gone now. Im still getting loads of links through on it to loads of stuf (using my RD account). Havent needed to use another addon yet.

But, if and when i do, what Exodus like addons utilise RD accounts??