Knocky nine doors

When I was a kid playing out in the back streets our favourite prank in the dark evenings of autumn was moving the metal dust bin close to the victims back door, hoying a couple of bangers in, putting the lid on and legging it. The bang was like a bomb going off followed by the back door being opened and a radgy bloke shouting abuse into the night.

Ended up getting some tremendous chases when you sussed out the local radge pots....bloke we called chin_ky dowd was our preferred target....he was like the termimator tracking you down..

Ended up getting some tremendous chases when you sussed out the local radge pots....bloke we called chin_ky dowd was our preferred target....he was like the termimator tracking you down..
Aye a good chase was class, knocking on doors, budding or snowballing windows, firework attacks.

We had some mental ones, one time a bloke came out with a shotgun, although my mate had put his foot through a panel of the door kicking it as he went last. We had the shagorika kitchen staff chasing us with meat cleavers and ended up getting pinched by an off duty cooper who saw us running and thought we were responsible for an attempted bike theft, which may or may not have saved us from going in a curry.

Best of all was a firework attack on the TA centre that saw all these would be soldiers swarming out and chasing us all round the streets like some sort of comedy war film.

When I was a kid playing out in the back streets our favourite prank in the dark evenings of autumn was moving the metal dust bin close to the victims back door, hoying a couple of bangers in, putting the lid on and legging it. The bang was like a bomb going off followed by the back door being opened and a radgy bloke shouting abuse into the night.
I know who ya are.....who are ya ....

Back