Knife attack in Surgut, Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The problem is whenever an attack is made in one part of the world, others enter the public arena. Things happen all of the time, they go unnoticed until something puts them in the spotlight.

Saw an old man (must have been well into his 80s) pinch a bag of frozen peas in the Co op the other day, stuffed them in his own trolley on wheels. These are the issues that that concern me most.

Saw an old man (must have been well into his 80s) pinch a bag of frozen peas in the Co op the other day, stuffed them in his own trolley on wheels. These are the issues that that concern me most.
Peas not violence dude.

A lesson to us all.

The Russians won't piss about, unlike here where its everybody else problem apart from those actually doing it...
Helps when only the perpetrator is targeted and the Right wing thickheads don't start blaming everyone who looks slightly brown, snowflake.

The Russians won't piss about, unlike here where its everybody else problem apart from those actually doing it...
What do you actually mean by that? What will the Russians do that everybody else should be doing?

3 this week so far.. i am not surprised however, the world seems to be slowly going mad

When you say "not piss about", what do you mean?

What do you actually mean by that? What will the Russians do that everybody else should be doing?
You beat me to it by a couple of hours. I'm not surprised he ignored you. I doubt he knows himself.

I would guess that the Russians won't waste tens of thousands of hours trying to keep track of would be Jihadists once they recognise them as a threat.

I would guess that the Russians won't waste tens of thousands of hours trying to keep track of would be Jihadists once they recognise them as a threat.
If this becomes as common in Russia as it's become in Western Europe the Ruskies will kick down doors and shoot 1st ask questions later on anyone linked to Muslim extremism.

All he was saying, was give peas a chance

If this becomes as common in Russia as it's become in Western Europe the Ruskies will kick down doors and shoot 1st ask questions later on anyone linked to Muslim extremism.
They've had insurgencies in Chechnya and other outlying muslim-majority areas for decades, yet doors are still a major feature of most Russian homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back