KLD Acquires Stewart Donald’s controlling interest in the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's absolutely amazing that despite all the evidence, statements, newspaper reports and you know, the facts, there are still a few people who think it's all made up. Just goes to show how people can be flat earthers, trump supporters, qanon stuff etc. Some folk will just refuse to see the wood for the trees.

Friday might not be a bad shout as I’ve been told it’s “only days away” now.

Same source as earlier so if you don’t like it then just ignore it.
Just to add to my previous update which you all hated but I’ll pass it on anyway.

I was told the original agreement was for Juan to double his investment to 40% and for KLD to become the majority share holder with SD retaining just a small amount. The paperwork was submitted to the EFL and expected to complete mid-Jan. I was told Juan changed his mind after all of this and only wants his 20% so a new agreement had to be sorted which has caused the delay. It will mean KLD is majority, Juan retains just 20% and SD the rest.

Just what I have been told.
That agreement has been the rumoured split of shares even prior to EFL submission. It’s recycling news.

It's absolutely amazing that despite all the evidence, statements, newspaper reports and you know, the facts, there are still a few people who think it's all made up. Just goes to show how people can be flat earthers, trump supporters, qanon stuff etc. Some folk will just refuse to see the wood for the trees.

To be fair, when dell was supposedly buying the club, and one man alone stood unwavering in his denial, was called all names under the sun and ridiculed none stop. I'm not sure one person apologised.

That man was @ShieldsBlackCat2015

How many on here can they were the only person proved correct on something?

When the club release a statement naming the person whos buying us yet they still don’t believe it then theres no helping them

No disagree with what you are saying about fans, agree It is happening, but what it shows is how much us the fans distrust these owners and I add to that with very good reason.
So you can’t blame anyone for that, at all.

No disagree with what you are saying about fans, agree It is happening, but what it shows is how much us the fans distrust these owners and I add to that with very good reason.
So you can’t blame anyone for that, at all.
your point regarding trust and the owners is completely valid of course-though i think KLD allowing his name to appear in the statement should be the point that validates them on this occassion.

That agreement has been the rumoured split of shares even prior to EFL submission. It’s recycling news.

So the rumour has always been for SD to retain 20%+ shares and JS his normal 20%?

If that has always been the rumour on here then it was wrong but has turned out to be true.

So the rumour has always been for SD to retain 20%+ shares and JS his normal 20%?

If that has always been the rumour on here then it was wrong but has turned out to be true.
if he got methven's 6pc...he would need at least 45pc of donald's 74pc to be majority owner..leaving donald with at most 29pc..

If it's im the newspsper it must be true.
My apologies.

To be fair, when dell was supposedly buying the club, and one man alone stood unwavering in his denial, was called all names under the sun and ridiculed none stop. I'm not sure one person apologised.

Give an infinite number of monkeys an infinite number of typewriters, and one of them will eventually come up with the complete works of Shakespeare.

And to be fair I was right. He didn’t “buy” the club did he. I mean I was led to believe his money was going to rescue us from Stewart Donald. His investment was going to propel us to strong contention for promotion. This was the way back. All it was was a few mates sitting on their arses loaning money to that fraud Stewart Donald whenever he was skint.

And added to the fact this talk that James Dreyfus and Juan Sheet has agreed to buy has probably been going on as long than most rumoured new owners that didn’t materialise does little to raise my already severely battered hopes and expectations. I have zero confidence in anything the club does anymore.

And I see those utterly pointless posts have been deleted. I want to thank the Mods. The forum mods are the best thing about the club.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back