Kitchen fitters.

£20 for a straight cut, £60 per masons mitre. £20 an edge. About £50 for fitting plus travel time.
Cheaper than I thought. I have a small utility room that I want to take the sink of out of and replace the worktop with the same design that's already on to make space for beer machines. :lol:

Depends how tight to the tiles it is. If you pull it straight forward after cutting the silicone away and scraping any adhesive out. Should be alright. Unless it’s got a laminate upstand between the worktop and the tiles.

Didn’t say I could do it!
Our lass will gan mad if it ends up a big job just to make space for an air fryer and a beer pump. :lol:

Depends how tight to the tiles it is. If you pull it straight forward after cutting the silicone away and scraping any adhesive out. Should be alright. Unless it’s got a laminate upstand between the worktop and the tiles.

Didn’t say I could do it!

😆 Do you know someone who could then?

A lad I used to work with does this, first class tradesmen. I know for a fact he'll be booked up for months and not be able to do it anytime soon, having said that I think it's worth giving him a call as if it's a small job he could possibly fit it in.
Let me know if you want his number.

A lad I used to work with does this, first class tradesmen. I know for a fact he'll be booked up for months and not be able to do it anytime soon, having said that I think it's worth giving him a call as if it's a small job he could possibly fit it in.
Let me know if you want his number.

What area is he from marra? Something I will need done at some point

Back