Kiss

I got 2 free tickets yesturday due to it not being a sell out.

I will be enjoying the night as much as anyone else, but I personally wouldnt pay £75 a ticket to see them

Saw them in 85/86 took my younger brother, who was a big fan, I never was. That said, hope those folk that are going tonight enjoy the show.

I just watched Kiss in Las Vegas 2014 on Sky Arts, it was a very good show.
The only time I saw a them live it was when they were doing “unmasked” (around 1983/84) and wished they hadn’t.

40 years since I heard them and blew my musical world wide open. Saw them for the first time in 1983 and have seen them on every tour since. It`s a bitter sweet moment today. Excited to see the show but sad that it`s the last tour. They`ve done some great songs and some not so great ones, even Gene Simmons admits that, but the show and the songs make such an event. I know loads of people going tonight. It`s going to be a great night.

40 years since I heard them and blew my musical world wide open. Saw them for the first time in 1983 and have seen them on every tour since. It`s a bitter sweet moment today. Excited to see the show but sad that it`s the last tour. They`ve done some great songs and some not so great ones, even Gene Simmons admits that, but the show and the songs make such an event. I know loads of people going tonight. It`s going to be a great night.
I look forward to reading the review next week!

Back