KISS date Anounced in Newcastle

Had a ticket for the last tour, for Manchester, but on the day remembered they were pretty poor time before that, so didn't bother going...80 quid or so down the dilly.

Paul's voice been shot for years, so reckon a bit lip-syncing going on now...possibly.

Put on a good "show" but image looking a bit "past it" now

To be frank, preferred them when they took make-up off

Last edited:
Had a ticket for the last tour, for Manchester, but on the day remembered they were pretty poor time before that, so didn't bother going...80 quid or so down the dilly.

Paul's voice been shot for years, so reckon a bit lip-syncing going on now...possibly.

Put on a good "show" but image looking a bit "past it" now

To be frank, preferred them when they took make-up off
Definitely didn`t lip synch the last time I saw them.. he was singing was real, warts and all and a bit rough in places but then he`s not far off 70. One last hurrah for the band of my teenage years and 36 years after I first saw them.

It was certainly not about the music. The best thing about Kiss was the pinball machine. However, I know a few people who like them so each to their own.
They had one at The Cluny but have now changed it for a Star Wars one, the vagabonds :evil:

Definitely didn`t lip synch the last time I saw them.. he was singing was real, warts and all and a bit rough in places but then he`s not far off 70. One last hurrah for the band of my teenage years and 36 years after I first saw them.

Fair comment..first saw them in 84 and if last tour, I will likely go.
Think seeing them first without the make-up maybe why I prefer that image.

I'd like to see them shake the setlist up a bit, but that's usually the case these days with "older" bands

I`d love to see a major setlist shake up. Although I love those songs, they have loads more I`d like to hear before they go. When they did Flaming Youth last year I nearly fell of my seat:lol:.
I saw them at a warm up show at Islington Academy with 500 people there,. They had the full gear on and the huge logo on a tiny stage. I was hoping for a real, fans, rarities set, but they did the same show that they did on the Arena tour. I suppose it was a warm up for that but they could have thrown their hard core fans a nugget here or there.....The Oath, I Stole Your Love or I Want You or even Room Service or something like that.

Back