Kingdom Hearts 3

Richy Fingers

Full Back
Was going to buy this for my 7-year-old Nephew this week but it looks a bit over-complicated for a bairn. Anyone played it? Thoughts? How complicated is the levelling system?

I've played 1 kingdom hearts game, it wasn't difficult but it seems so far up its arse with its lore it was nonsense and I couldn't get into it. I would give it a swerve for that alone tbh.

Does he have the Spyro trilogy remaster?

I've played 1 kingdom hearts game, it wasn't difficult but it seems so far up its arse with its lore it was nonsense and I couldn't get into it. I would give it a swerve for that alone tbh.

I haven't a clue mate, all I know is he doesn't have KH3.

I might as well just give the little twat £50 and let him pick a game himself tbh.:lol:

its great fun. Very easy between bosses and then a difficulty spike for the boss usually. I'm enjoying it - if he likes Disney he will like it. You can play it on easy and then probably wouldn't have to worry about all the levelling up stuff.

On PS2 with the grey box? Unreal game that

I don’t think he’ll have much trouble with this tbh, I’ve only died once so far and that was only because I ignored the warning beeps and just kept attacking. Even on normal mode it’s actually quite difficult to die, as Donald Duck is quite intelligent about healing you. Even if you are about to die you just need to back off and hang around near Donald until he takes the hint.

It’s a fun game, I wouldn’t worry about the lore as I’ve never played any of the other games and I’m still managing - I don’t fully understand the back story, but the chances are your nephew will just skip all of the text anyway. The gameplay is on rails in terms of what you have to do next, and it’s signposted every step of the way. There are quite a lot of very long cutscenes which might be frustrating depending on how patient he is. I would strongly recommend installing and updating the game overnight, it does take a while!

Back