Kingdom Come Deliverance

Put about 8-10 hours in now and it’s got much better after the first few hours which were a bit rough at first to be honest.

For me once the credits role and your into the game proper, you start to get the hang of this. The lock picking, sword fighting and archery are going to take a lot to master. But I’m enjoying it all the same.

Depends if you’re going to commit to it. It’s all I’ve played for three days and I’ve put about 12 hours in and hardly scratched the surface. It makes me want to go back to it though, so for me it was worth it.
So basically depends if you have the time to do that?

Might leave it for a few months in that case then.

This game has really got my interest, just right down my street with it being accurate and not full of dragons like skyrim. I am just sticking to watching videos of it whilst working as do not have the time to invest in a game like this.

Enjoying it so far like, pretty good game. Haven't found much in the way of quests yet but just doing the training with the fella who wanted the sword and onto the archery bit (my character is f***ing knackered and keeps almost falling asleep!).

Robbaz has a series on his twitch, been pretty funny so far.

Enjoying it so far like, pretty good game. Haven't found much in the way of quests yet but just doing the training with the fella who wanted the sword and onto the archery bit (my character is f***ing knackered and keeps almost falling asleep!).

Robbaz has a series on his twitch, been pretty funny so far.
can you cannibalise people? robbaz used to crack me up with his fallout 4 cannibal shennanigans

Bought it on PC through Kinguin for £15 (bought PUBG and ARC the same way in the past no issues)

Problem is it is an invalid key and have to claim back through support :(

Took a couple of days but just got a new key issued by Kinguin and although it had to be redeemed with a Russian VPN, works fine after without... looks well worth £15 :)

Enjoying so far but runs like crap... All my games are set to Ultra etc... with my 1080ti but looking at Nvidia Experience they recommend everything set to Low.

Watched a bit of this on Twitch yesterday and it seems like there is far too much chatter and not really a lot else. May have just been the player I was watching mind

I turned it on the other day and because of the ridiculous save mechanic it had put me back about 3 hours. That’s it for me. I don’t want to do those hours again, I’m bored of it. Getting traded in against Far Cry 5.

Back