Kingdom Come Deliverance

Anyone getting this?

Was thinking about this or Monster Hunter... I've owned all the Monster Hunter's but played only a little as I get bored with the games quickly.

Anyone getting this?

Was thinking about this or Monster Hunter... I've owned all the Monster Hunter's but played only a little as I get bored with the games quickly.
Looks canny from what I've seen, like Skyrim without all the magic and dragons and that. Might get it a few months down the line if it's received well

Anyone getting this?

Pre ordered it for my xbox really looking forward to getting into it. Also bought monster hunter world and I'm really enjoying it so far.

Anyone getting this?

Yep, I backed it when it first hit Kickstarter. Apparently my name should be in the game somewhere, probably on a gravestone somewhere I think.

Just got a text from DHL saying its going to be delivered on Monday. :)

Looking forward to it.

I'm not into graphics and such but the facial animations and graphics look appalling, PS2 era at times.

Give over man...

Last edited:
Gonna buy this tomorrow. Think it might be decent, but if it’s proper shit I’ll just trade it in against Far Cry 5 next month. I’ve been waiting months for a game to come out that I fancy. Hopefully it’ll have a good narrative arc and I can enjoy the story, cos I’ve been lacking a single-player game since Watchdogs 2 tbh.

Gonna buy this tomorrow. Think it might be decent, but if it’s proper shit I’ll just trade it in against Far Cry 5 next month. I’ve been waiting months for a game to come out that I fancy. Hopefully it’ll have a good narrative arc and I can enjoy the story, cos I’ve been lacking a single-player game since Watchdogs 2 tbh.
Be prepared for a massive patch mate

Well, this game is f***ing nails. It’s good, and I like it so far (5 hours in - just started the game proper), but it’s unashamedly an RPG in the purest form. I ate an apple that was a few days old and got food poisoning, which made me slow and sluggish, then I drank something I was told would help me complete a quest, and I got hideously pissed and was falling all over, so I went to bed and woke up with a hangover..... you have to feed the character and put him to bed, and people will react differently to you if you don’t have a bath for a while, or are covered in claret from earlier battles.

Well, this game is f***ing nails. It’s good, and I like it so far (5 hours in - just started the game proper), but it’s unashamedly an RPG in the purest form. I ate an apple that was a few days old and got food poisoning, which made me slow and sluggish, then I drank something I was told would help me complete a quest, and I got hideously pissed and was falling all over, so I went to bed and woke up with a hangover..... you have to feed the character and put him to bed, and people will react differently to you if you don’t have a bath for a while, or are covered in claret from earlier battles.
Sounds good though I may wait a month until they patch it some more. I wish game developers would test there games fully and make them as bug free as possible.

Sounds good though I may wait a month until they patch it some more. I wish game developers would test there games fully and make them as bug free as possible.
The bugs aren’t bad to be honest. The only ones I’ve had so far are dodgy camera angles in cutscenes, nothing that affects gameplay so far.

Just played a few more hours and did some combat training. Nails. Absolute nails. Gonna have to invest some time into this I think.

The bugs aren’t bad to be honest. The only ones I’ve had so far are dodgy camera angles in cutscenes, nothing that affects gameplay so far.

Just played a few more hours and did some combat training. Nails. Absolute nails. Gonna have to invest some time into this I think.
Might have to give monster hunter a rest for a few days then cheers

I need a good few hours on this cant lock pick for shite keep getting kicked to fuck and arrested by the guards. Might start again. Hard game but good!.

I need a good few hours on this cant lock pick for shite keep getting kicked to fuck and arrested by the guards. Might start again. Hard game but good!.
The lock picking is ridiculously hard. I’m hoping they patch it, as I’ve seen it mentioned on a number of reviews.

Everything in this game requires practice. The character you play can’t do ANYTHING at the beginning so you have to train him on everything.

Back