September 3 - St David's Hall, Cardiff
September 5 - Dome Concert Hall, Brighton
September 7 - Hackney Empire, London
September 8 - Hackney Empire, London
September 11 - Lowry, Manchester
September 14 - Symphony Hall, Birmingham
September 17 - Usher Hall, Edinburgh

O2 pre-sale on at the moment; just sorted tickets for the Manchester gig :D
SHUSH! I'm going to have to chance my luck tmora!

Is Robert Fripp still touring with them?

Fun fact: his lass Toyah Wilcox once said that the way she checked whether he'd been behaving himself on tour was to give him a hand shandy as soon as he got home. She would look at the pop shop's strength, volume and distance to see if he'd had his balls emptied already.

Fun fact: his lass Toyah Wilcox once said that the way she checked whether he'd been behaving himself on tour was to give him a hand shandy as soon as he got home. She would look at the pop shop's strength, volume and distance to see if he'd had his balls emptied already.
It's a bit poor if your lass doesn't even let you have a five knuckle shuffle when yer on tour like ! :rolleyes:

Yep but no Belew which is a big shame!Almost a deal breaker for me but i'll still go

They live in separate houses so he could have it away at home really

Last edited:
Hate the way no bastards ever play up here. They consider Manchester a token 'northern' gig even though there's a four hours drive worth of England left further north. Then it's off to Scotland they go.

Hate the way no bastards ever play up here. They consider Manchester a token 'northern' gig even though there's a four hours drive worth of England left further north. Then it's off to Scotland they go.
Try the fact no-one turns out,i went to see Adrian belew at The Sage it was the highlight of a week long "guitar festival"..there was no more than 30 of us in the big main room! fkn embarrassing,Peter gabriel at newcastle few months back,liverpool etc 5000 people,Newcastle not even a 700!,its well known as a liability attendance wise

I know what you mean; but not having Belew means they've been able to do other back catalogue stuff that wouldn't have suited him - have a look at the set lists from the 2014 US dates
Crimson for me is the Belew,levin,bruford set up,earlier are like a different band,each to their own.He's been part of their live set up for ever and is a massive talent

Last edited:
Try the fact no-one turns out,i went to see Adrian belew at The Sage it was the highlight of a week long "guitar festival"..there was no more than 30 of us in the big main room! fkn embarrassing,Peter gabriel at newcastle few months back,liverpool etc 5000 people,Newcastle not even a 700!,its well known as a liability attendance wise

Crimson for me is the Belew,levin,bruford set up,earlier are like a different band,each to their own.He's been part of their live set up for ever and is a massive talent

only 700 at Peter Gabriel? you've got to be kidding??

only 700 at Peter Gabriel? you've got to be kidding??
Nope,the stage started 3/4 way down the floor so you had a lump on floor level,two sections each side and the end seats with upstairs closed,and there were still lumps of empty seats.Talking to a lass who does the running and it was the worst attended on the tour including Aberdeen

First group I ever saw live. Newcastle City Hall 1970. (well technically there was some warm up band on first but havent a clue who they were)

Back