Kinetic sand.

a
The bairn got a make your own slime kit for his birthday. So not only does the final product make a f***ing mess, the process of making it does as well.
Well so far this thread has only vindicated Santa's decision to deliver the wonder silicate to our house instead of one of the horror options. :lol:
It's the first I've bought and I'm thinking about binning it :lol:
Sand is the way forward missus. It's topper. :lol:

Last edited:
a

Well so far this thread has only vindicated Santa's decision to deliver the wonder silicate to our house instead of one of the horror options. :lol:

Sand is the way forward missus. It's topper. :lol:
The bairn has some fella, he played with it a couple of times and lost interest.
It's a bastard nightmare, gets everywhere and if its missed and allowed to dry your buggered!
Eek ! think I might bin it, sounds like its going to be trouble if not.

Last edited:
It’s class that stuff. Ours is called martian sand. Same thing like.

deed relaxing just playing with it like.
We got 2 types. Wizard Sand, which is bizarre enough as it's dry but still moulds to shapes etc. The f***ing mental one is the proper Kinetic Sand, it flows like lava.

Last edited:
I hate owt like this, playdoh, plasticine, slime, kinetic sand, even blu-tac. It can all fuck. I had nice carpets before I had kids. Little wankers.
Na kinetic sand is fine on the carpets scrooge. Just hoover or pick it up with more sand.

Got this for my niece. Brother and sister in law have played more with it. Its a perpetual gift, just keep getting more and more each birthday or xmas.

It's a bastard nightmare, gets everywhere and if its missed and allowed to dry your buggered!
For fucks sake dont put it down on and leave it on anything porous, massive lump left on bairns gaming chair and sunk in leaving a horrible indelible stain.

Back