Kinetic sand.

I’ll return to this thread in a week when it’s all over your kip and your praise has turned to hatred.
:lol:
That's the magic bit, it self attracts to the extent that it just wipes up when rolled over itself. It hoovers up no bother as it's just sand and leaves no residue on anything. I'm convinced it's the future.

That's the magic bit, it self attracts to the extent that it just wipes up when rolled over itself. It hoovers up no bother as it's just sand and leaves no residue on anything. I'm convinced it's the future.

So it’s stuck to itself inside your hoover and will eventually clog it up?

Hope you didn’t splash out on a Dyson

The bairn got some of this for Christmas, it's marvellous. What a weird bloody thing it is. As well as what it does on the video you can roll it into a ball and slam it into the floor or table etc. It doesn't deform at all, it stays as a ball.
Nee COD? He must be gutted!

Listen pal, compared to the living hell we could be going through with Play doh it feels like a get out of jail free card. It's quite relaxing, you should try it. Might take the edge off your innate, miserable rage. :lol:
Merry Christmas mate. ;)

My 2 kids got playdoh yesterday. Hasn't been opened yet. Hopefully they'll forget about it, along with other copious amounts of utter tat. I honestly can't believe the amount of shit that gets sold as toys for kids these days.

Many happy returns.

Back