Kilmartins Irish Sports Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will it be Irish in the same way that TJ Doyle's was Irish but not excruciatingly in your face Irish, or more like Paddy Whack's?

Always liked Bar One thought it was decent little spot. Hopefully wont be too tacky or owt. Thought paddywhacks went down the tacky route with your man Seamus trying to get on stage constantly singing the same songs he thought were really funny about shearer and dirty old town. Funny once not every time a decent band was on stage trying to play good music then he came on ! Rant over.

I thought the whole 'Irish bar' novelty in Sunderland had set sail with Drumaville, Keane etc.

I'll bet that tedious arsewipe who sings 'Doon Toon' will be on after every home game.

I thought the whole 'Irish bar' novelty in Sunderland had set sail with Drumaville, Keane etc.

I'll bet that tedious arsewipe who sings 'Doon Toon' will be on after every home game.
He has his own bar out in seaburn now pullman lodge where the old train carriage is. Went in once and he kept mentioning about all the songs he used to sing in paddywhacks and how the crowd loved it. Once maybe not every game. If you book a band let them play and dont try to take centre stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.