Killing Eve

If this was a phone call, you would be on hold right now, listening to Greensleeves.

I apologise for not giving this a fuller response right now, but @Arkle, @Cockney Mackem , myself and a number of others are in a planning meeting for the overthrow of western democracy, replacing it with a series of anarcho-syndicalist zemstvos.

Sleep tight.

Yet you wrote me a song. Made it up all by yourself and everything :lol:

Is this on NetFlix?

BBC iPlayer... I think both seasons are available? - 2nd season is currently being shown on a Saturday night on bbc1

Watched the first series. Was ok occasionally. Way too over hyped. Is the second series any better?

Both seasons are brilliant... also got nominated (yesterday?) for several Emmy Awards - best drama series, best acting, etc. Its the best series the BBC have brought out in years :cool:

Last edited:
Both seasons are brilliant... also got nominated (yesterday?) for several Emmy Awards - best drama series, best acting, etc. Its the best series the BBC have brought out in years :cool:
It’s a BBC America original, I think, which is totally separate to regular BBC - they’ve done some good stuff the past few years, Orphan Black being another cracker

Back