Kiko Casilla

He's not the best but their other options are a 19 year old French lad or a 23 year old Pole with almost no first team experience.
My mate who is a Leeds fan says most of their fans have been pushing for the 19 year old (Mesiler?) to be given his chance. Meant to be a highly rated modern day sweeper keeper type with pinpoint distribution. He does tend to embellish all things Leeds related, but he doesn't seem too concerned. Remember Shay Given for us? Think he was a similar age under similar circumstances, wasn't he?

My mate who is a Leeds fan says most of their fans have been pushing for the 19 year old (Mesiler?) to be given his chance. Meant to be a highly rated modern day sweeper keeper type with pinpoint distribution. He does tend to embellish all things Leeds related, but he doesn't seem too concerned. Remember Shay Given for us? Think he was a similar age under similar circumstances, wasn't he?

Much easier to be thrown in at a young age when the team is at the right end of the table. The two Leeds fans I know share your mates sentiments, they really don't rate Casilla and want the young lad in.

Why?

In most circumstances like this itll come down to who's words they believe. Sounds like they believed the Black lad over the Spanish lad. Who apparently called him a N#$%!@
But you can’t put things down to ... “yeah he probably did it”
Surely then your in a position of yeah the other guy is probably lying. No because we probably believe that kiko may have done it

Back