Kieron Richardson - Heart not in the Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was a few months before "Premiership" was so tainted by his inglorious "monglike" behaviour that he was forced to commit hari kari and begin life with a new user id!

Will crook mackem have to do something similar? Probably not cos he seems to have a sense of humour about it and isnt trying to make excuses (25 miles North of Boston, USA indeed!!!!).

Nevertheless for extreme monglike behaviour it seems the SMB does have the death penalty....maybe CM should be a bit worried ;)

It was a few months before "Premiership" was so tainted by his inglorious "monglike" behaviour that he was forced to commit hari kari and begin life with a new user id!

Will crook mackem have to do something similar? Probably not cos he seems to have a sense of humour about it and isnt trying to make excuses (25 miles North of Boston, USA indeed!!!!).

Nevertheless for extreme monglike behaviour it seems the SMB does have the death penalty....maybe CM should be a bit worried ;)

:lol::lol: I will continue to exist !

It was an honest mistake. Good Stuff. i now declare that mr kr firmly has his heart in the club ! he was awesome today

Who's he now?

The starter of this thread obviously thinks you have to make a song and dance to give a shit. RK never did that but he wants to win more than anyone.

Life aint so simple you muppet

:lol::lol: I will continue to exist !

It was an honest mistake. Good Stuff. i now declare that mr kr firmly has his heart in the club ! he was awesome today

Misguided little cretin

The starter of this thread obviously thinks you have to make a song and dance to give a shit. RK never did that but he wants to win more than anyone.

Life aint so simple you muppet

Misguided little cretin
Please tell me that you read the thread before posting that.:eek:
I can't believe another Muppet after all this time:lol::lol:

P.S. sorry Crook;)

???? Got the wrong person marra. Only been coming on this forum since last week. Saw this thread had a look n thought it was pointless.
I suppose you also go into homes of total strangers, and say things like "those curtains look awful, burn the fuckers".

When you've earned the right to an opinion on thread deletion, you will be informed in writing.

???? Got the wrong person marra. Only been coming on this forum since last week. Saw this thread had a look n thought it was pointless.

So your first username was where you were from and your football allegiance now youy new one is your name and when you were born (or you're an owld twat). Both incredibly dull.

If its not you why would you want this thread deleted? This board is full of knee jerkers spouting shite and this is a classic example of what can happen much as the 'what is the point of David Connolly' one from last season.

I suppose you also go into homes of total strangers, and say things like "those curtains look awful, burn the fuckers".

When you've earned the right to an opinion on thread deletion, you will be informed in writing.

:lol::lol:

So your first username was where you were from and your football allegiance now youy new one is your name and when you were born (or you're an owld twat). Both incredibly dull.

If its not you why would you want this thread deleted? This board is full of knee jerkers spouting shite and this is a classic example of what can happen much as the 'what is the point of David Connolly' one from last season.

:confused: I can assure you I am not Mr Wallace if thats what yr thinking :lol:

And I also have a terrible feeling that after all these weeks another poor poster has been sucked in to my inadvertant drunken post match ramblings.
If you read up to page 4 or 5 it will all become clear ;)

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back